The Accident## The Accident##

good

i like ur flash and all, especially syslyphus or what's it's name (it is a bit hard to remember)
so i gave it 10/10 and 5/5

CatFat responds:

wow, thanks for giving such positive reviews to All of my animations :S
thank you! :D

CatFat Teaser CatFat Teaser

kool

it was greatsome to maaxipaxisome (i have NO idea what i'm talking about but anyway!)

CatFat responds:

i don't either, but i get the feeling it's positive so thanks :)

The Myth Of Sisyphus The Myth Of Sisyphus

That was great

I'm trying to submit my flash but it always get's deleted, i put a preloader on it but then somehow it's deleted, also i don't know how to put music/sound in to my flash, what do i need to save my music into cos i only have windows media player and it's gay and it don't work! and i am stumped about buttons!

i'm also trying to do a flash like a tribute to bitey, and it's my third flash i'm actually doing, i already put it onto 20 fps, anything else i need to know?

plus 5/5 10/10 for the great flash!!!!

CatFat responds:

glad you liked it, PM me and i'll happily tell you all you need to know ;)

CORE CORE

EXCELLENT

wow that was heaps fun!!! so much fun i spent all day on it and nearly got grounded!!!!
tis a great game and it's perfectly fine!

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

um probem

when i try to paste into actions it says i must specify like if or goto or play and that stuff so where do i paste it cos it's way too confusing!!!

Animated Preloaders Animated Preloaders

wha?

i'm sorry but that was too short, and i couldn't understand, what's an mc you need to explain everything!

Dj Otherworld - Your Peril Dj Otherworld - Your Peril

Great

it's great, i'm trying to add it to my flash but how do i add music, i saved it, i have windows media player or something but it won't load into my fash!
I need help

raretools responds:

File>Import>Import to library and choose the soundfile from your directory.
Once you have imported the file klick on an empty keyframe and choose the sound in properties.

Hope i helped you out ;) I love to hear my music in flashmovies

Grunt-ish HALO Grunt-ish HALO

Heaps cool dude!!!!

cool dude publish it on youtube and get found for singing like grunts lol!!!!